A large nose with a bump, a large nose too large, a nose too long, a nose deviated, a twisted nose, a rounded nose, a drooping nose, a pointed nose … the demand for modification of the appearance of the nasal pyramid or Microrhinoplasty.
The rhinoplasty is involved in creating a harmonious balance in the face. But this intervention ( rhinoplasty) Is not just a remodeling technique!
Different types of rhinoplasty
There is no rhinoplasty but multiple different surgical procedures which makes all the interest but also all the complexity of this type of intervention. Here is an attempt to classify with explanations and results for each procedure where each one can approach his own case.
EXAMPLES OF CLASSICAL RHINOPLASTY :
- Standard rhinoplasty of “bump”
- Rhino-septoplasty, bump with bulge deflection
- Rhinoplasty of symmetrization for deviation of the nasal pyramid and nasal obstruction
- Post-Traumatic Reduction-Symmetry Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty on thick skin
- Post-traumatic augmentation rhinoplasty with cartilage graft
- Post-traumatic augmentation rhinoplasty with bone graft
- Secondary catch-up rhinoplasty after failure of previous surgery
- Rhinoplasty of rejuvenation
- Rhinoplasty with Nasal Correction and nostrils
- Medical rhinoplasty or Rhinoplasty by injection of filling product
- Rhinoplasty of labio-palatine cleft sequelae
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty of feminization
- Long-term results
Find out what you should know before considering a rhinoplasty operation
For beyond physical change, rhinoplasty brings a real change in self-image. The therapeutic decision
must therefore be carefully considered. The nose holds a central place on the face. It is an element that one can not hide. For patients who experience the form of their noses as socially disabling, this intervention allows them often to change their look on themselves, with a nose that will not be stereotyped (surgical look) but a natural nose.
In accordance with their face and personality, in order that the nose does not appear to be a patch, the gesture must take into account of the face as a whole. Nasal corrections can sometimes lead to complementary gestures
(Especially on the chin) to achieve a balanced profile. Breathing, filtering, feeling, the nose must also ensure functions
Which must not be altered but, on the contrary, can be restored by such intervention.
Dialogue between the patient and the surgeon is of paramount importance. It will determine what is desired by the patient.
And ultimately determine what is technically feasible by the surgeon and aesthetically adapted to the face.