You want to lose weight and do not really know how to do it? To lose weight permanently, it is better to make some dietary adjustments and some exercises rather than deprive yourself unnecessarily. We gives you some tips to lose weight without a false note…
You can lose weight easily by using weight loss supplements , Pills etc. You can succeed in losing a few pounds under two conditions: changing your eating habits and increasing your physical activity. If you do not exercise today, it is not necessarily a sport , but a daily walk or a bit of swimming every week can already do a lot.
Warning! If you need to lose five kilos or more, go to a doctor or dietitian because you need regular follow-up.
How to Lose Weight
To lose weight you have to rely on a few solid principles:
- Give yourself time, at least a month to lose 2 to 3 kilos;
- Prevent cravings and fatigue;
- Keep to the rules set at the start;
- Avoid vitamin and mineral deficiencies ;
- Do not use special dietary drugs or foods ;
- Keep as much fun as possible.
The Basics for Losing Weight
To change your diet, it is necessary to reduce moderately caloric intake, that is to say first fat and fast sugars. There is a need to respect good food practices and add some simple rules.
- Do not skip meals, especially the breakfast which should remain hearty.
- Do not eat anything apart from meals.If you are hungry between meals, drink a large glass of water , a coffee or tea without sugar. Drink also before the meal and in the middle of the meal;
- Continue to eat starchy foods at every meal: pasta, rice, potatoes or bread . They provide a sense of satiety and provide the energy you need, as well as fiber. On the other hand everything that accompanies them is to be limited: fat sauces, butter, cheese, cream, etc. It is therefore necessary to consume these starches alone or with a seasoning without sugar or fat;
- Remove sugary soft drinks;
- Remove alcohols and beer . You can continue to drink wine , preferably red, limiting yourself to one drink a day;
- Avoid eating out of your home as it is more difficult to control your diet.In restaurants it is sometimes possible, with friends it is more difficult … If you make a good meal to several, then try to decrease the quantities and especially never refuel a dish;
- Choose lean meats and prefer poultry, without skin, fish and crustaceans;
- Beware of hidden fats: avoid all meats in sauce, fat sausages, gratins rich in milk, butter or cream, Gruyère and eggs, fries, pastries and sweets, sweets and chocolate, ice cream, cakes Aperitifs;
- Eat vegetables at will and in all their forms: raw, cooked, in soup;
- Eat two fruits a day, but no more;
Choose the food cooking mode:
- Meat: grilled or roasted;
- Fish: grilled, baked or micro waved, or in foil;
- Vegetables: Steamed, Steamed or Microwave
- Mix the seasonings and sauces as low as possible: put a little oil, butter or cream, then use lemon, yogurt, cube broth and soy sauce, then season with your taste aromatic herbs And spices.
Determination above all!
While respecting these nutritional rules, to lose weight it is good to know how to choose the least energy foods. Therefore, it is useful to know the nutritional value of some common foods.
It remains for you to be determined and not to yield to all temptations. The first week is often difficult but the first kilo lost is encouraging! However small differences are permitted provided they are exceptional. It’s up to you to find a balance without falling into the obsession with food and frustration. Otherwise, you risk cracking and nibbling impulsively, then blaming and restoring yourself to deprive yourself, and thus fall into a cycle totally unproductive compared to your goal of weight loss!