Human hair are suffering badly from today’s chaotic, hectic lifestyles. Busy lifestyle, increased tension, unhealthy eating habits, hormonal changes, and pollution are few reasons for frequent hair loss, particularly in young people. As a result, more people are looking for healthy, affordable, and cutting-edge hair restoration treatments with a more natural appearance.
For any pathological alopecia, hair grafts or hair transplants are the most successful and permanent solution. In Turkey, there are two hair transplant methods used:
Both of these hair treatments are popular, but understanding the protocols for each technique and the benefits, eligibility, and how the therapies vary is important – before choosing any option.
Methods of hair transplant in Turkey:
The surgical methods include:
- FUE, and its variants, sapphire FUE and DHI Choi
The non-surgical methods include:
- PRP therapy.
Surgical hair restoration methods:
These are two methods, with one having its two variants:
1. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Turkey:
It is a cutting-edge hair regeneration technique. The operation is carried out under local anesthesia by the surgeons. In this method, hair follicles are directly removed from the patient’s donor area, and the hair is transplanted using a microsurgical needle. This surgical hair transplant method has two variations:
- Choi pen for Direct Hair Implant or DHI hair transplant Turkey: In this process before the incision and implanting steps, the procedure is the same with little variations. The two steps are combined in pen. After filling the pen with grafted tissue, it will make incisions and establish channels, implanting hair follicles as it goes.
- Sapphire follicular unit extraction (FUE) Turkey is a variation of FUE that follows the same measures and has the same function map. The distinction is in the surgical equipment’s components and their effects. Scalpel blades made of sapphire gemstones are used. This blade makes an incision in the receiver region for implantation. It has a V-shaped end that makes for more precise and impeccably precise minuscule punctures.
2. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) Turkey:
It is a surgical hair regeneration procedure identical to FUE, but the donor hair selection process is distinct. After removing a strip of tissue from the donor region, it is sliced into follicular units by the surgeon. The follicular device grafts are then positioned after he makes several minor cuts in the scalp.