Humans are nothing but the stories with the skin around them. All of us can develop skin problems during different phases of life like puberty and pregnancy. Most of the skin conditions can be treated successfully at home, while for severe one we need to find a dermatology specialist’s care. Visiting a dermatologist for screening and treating various skin issues can be an overwhelming task, but it is the need of time.
There are few of the skin issues you cannot resolve on your own and in case of negligence you may have to face severe consequences – after all, the skin is the largest organ of your body that protects your inner organs. Here are a few of the skin conditions that make it essential to visit your dermatologist:
- You are experiencing dry, itchy, and irritated skin that is more than a seasonal side effect and it could be Eczema.
- You are losing your hairs rapidly and noticing bald spots, it is a condition you must have to show your dermatologist.
- Spotting mole on your skin that shows the changing size, color, and shape may be a condition due to skin cancer. In this situation, it is extremely important to see the dermatologist.
- Maybe you are suffering from acne that is not only painful but also won’t go away. Only your dermatologist can help you to come out of this.
- Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder that can cause scaly rough patches on your skin. A dermatologist can help you in sorting out this by recommending specific treatment depending on your individual needs.
- Even if you have none of these conditions, but you are exposed to sun, it is necessary to schedule a yearly screening of cancer.
- Dark and light spots on your skin can be alarming and only a dermatologist can assess them to determine the cause of concern if any.
‘’Raweshni’’ is a database to provide the public with quick access to find the best dermatologist and cosmetic surgeons clinics near you. From dermatology clinic names, their address, complete contact information, working days and hours, websites and social media accounts, and clients reviews and fee charges there is everything you want to know.